Greg Bowden Painting
Greg Bowden started his house painting company in 1979. Greg, his brother Frank and their team of trusted and skilled master painters have attained an exceptional reputation and a large number of loyal clients in Camberwell and surrounding areas.
"If we do your painting, we'll do it well."
Why do people choose us?
- We will not take short cuts
- We will not leave your job unless you are completely satisfied
- We will keep you informed of the job's progress and offer advice where required
- We will display the utmost respect for your home and property
- We will quote at arranged times and forward quotes promptly
- We will start your job within a week of the designated time
- We have appropriate insurances
- We meet all OH&S requirements
See what our customers are saying.
Dear Greg and Frank,
Thank you very much indeed for your very good painting job, also the care taken with my furniture and carpets.
I would also like you to know I very much appreciated the extras you included.
Thanks to you both again.
- Kate Hall, Duggan St, North Balwyn
Thanks for doing an excellent job painting our picket fence, at a very reasonable price.
I would be happy to act as a referee for you, for the great job you did painting our entire house.
With Good Wishes
- Peter Gerrand, Weybridge St, Surrey Hills
This letter is to express our sincere thanks to you and Frank for again looking after the painting of our home. You have now been exclusively looking after our painting needs for nearly 26 years and we could not be more pleased with the high quality of your workmanship and your fees.
- George and Maureen Swinburne, Hardwicke St, Balwyn
I found Greg’s knowledge and advice very helpful in choosing colours and materials. Greg clearly takes pride in his work. I have recommended Greg Bowden Painting services to several friends of mine. I have only ever had positive feedback from them and they have also recommended Greg to their friends and family.